- This Trolley allows continuos safe anchorage by allowing the anchor point to travel across the length of the beam, along with the user.
- It is constructed of Aluminum and Stainless steel, is highly corrosion resistant, and is extremely easy to install.
- The Flanges are adjustable, and can be adjusted to widths from 80mm to 250mm.
The wheels of the trolley provide extremely smooth movement over the beam, over which it is mounted.
- Anchorage is provided by a forged Aluminum D-ring stitched to a webbing of length 170mm+_5mm attached to the trolley-bar.
- Minimum Breaking (System) Strength : 5000lbs/23kN.
- Net Weight : 4200gms ± 10gms.
- Conforms to : EN 795 : 2012 Type B & ANSI Z 359.1:2007.